Friday, January 19, 2007

God is Faithful

Yesterday, when i went to school, i managed to appeal to the faculties to get the tutorial slots that I wanted as i didn't intially get them on the first round. I found out last monday that i didn't get them but anyway, I committed it to the Lord in prayer and almost as soon as i started praying, I got the answer and assurance from the Lord that it is already taken care of, that i'd get into the tutorial slots that i wanted. I only got to see the results during the manual sign up a few days later but God is good and faithful to His word! :) cos He watches His word and performs it mah... :D

Then Yesterday, during TS1101E practicals, we got to play cat and mouse.. and guess who was the mouse... So what happened was that when the cat was chasing the mouse, the mouse ran into the mirror of the dance studio and broke a tooth lah... Hahahaha everyone was like quite concerned lah but I didn't feel any pain lah and it didn't bleed either... just that my tooth was a bit sensitive... Although i was momentarily stunned for a moment cos it was the first time it happened to me, the peace of God remained with me nonetheless, even throughout the process when the dentist filled up my broken tooth.. Haha.. Thank God no need to go for root canal.. and thank God for nice friends who were really concerned for me! Thank You, God, that everything is alright! :)

Oh btw, met Yiling today in TS1101E practicals and found out that she's from new hope church! Such a coincidence lah! Cos i saw her around in SAJC also and i just found that out abt her yesterday! :P

Went for DG for a while after getting my tooth filled and had dinner with Alvin and JK before meeting in church...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home