Friday, March 02, 2007

New Every Morning

Recently i just realised what it means that the Lord's mercies are new every morning... it's in the Bible somewhere in Lamentations i think... Cos sometimes, when i find myself far from God cos of something that I've done the day before, when I repent of it, I find that His mercies are new each day... as in literally, i will still experience Him anew and afresh each day after that. Now, many people dunno how to experience this cos what they do is that instead of moving on, they get caught up with the guilt of what they have done and they dwell on that and they go nowhere... But thank God that He receives us on His terms, that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah! :)

Isn't He wonderful? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home