$
God is soooo good and faithful! here's a testimony of that...
recently, my mom cut my allowance cos she became a PR and now they started deducting $ from her wage for her CPF account... So for this month i was rather short lah. I was hoping that the allowance MOE gives me would tide me over and it usually does lah cos it's more than enough. The thing is, recently, i received a mail from MOE saying that it's gonna come in late cos of some stuff lah.. So i was praying and claiming God's supernatural provision anyhow. At first, i was kinda concerned about it but God showed me that He loves me enough to pay attention to the small things in my life and prayers such as having good weather, etc... and even providing timely answers through someone else to certain little cravings that i have. And if He cares enough to pay attention to the smallest details, surely he won't miss this one out? ;)
So.... today, a person i hardly know and whom i hardly talk to drove past church and handed me a good amount of $. Just like that. Not even a word. Then the person drove off. And i never told anyone about this at all! So God really does provide! Cos He loves us so much! It really came in handy cos i need to buy books and stuff and God is never late! He's always on time and He always gives in abundance! :)
Praise the Lord!
Hallelujah! :)

4 Comments:
Hi Christ,
I'm happy with what is going on in your life and heart. This blog enables us to know each other inspite of the distance that separates. Did your mom read your blog?
God is truly good.
Tita Liza
Hi Chris,
I am happy to know what is going on in your life and heart. This blog keeps us connected inspite of the distance that separates.
Let us continue to pray for one another.
Tita Liza
Dear Chris,
I am encouraged to read your blog. It helps us to stay connected inspite of the distance that separates. I get to know the person behind the name. I also get to understand your heart
reed2954
Hi Tita,
I don't think she reads my blog and honestly, i'd rather not have her to... Keep in touch! :)
chris
Post a Comment
<< Home