Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Away with the Cobwebs...

Gotta get the dust off this thing!

Today i had lunch at th Lerk Thai stall at Arts Canteen! (I actually thought that the name of that thing was 'Jerk Thai' before hearing the right thing... they din make the sign clear enough that's y...)

Anyway, I ordered the set which had Grilled Cuttle Fish (Thai style), some stir fried vegetables, Tom Yum soup (mmm...)... and i ordered an extra plate of some nice Green Mango Salad ;) and a glass of Iced Lemon Tea to wash it all down!

drooling by now? Sounds good?

It could have been...

No thanks to the flu.. I couldn't taste a thing!!! :( could only pick up a hint of the flavour, a shadow of what would have been if i were in top shape... even adding fish sauce didn't help much...

I didn't know my senses deteriorated to that extent.. when i was nibbling on some Nerds candy during lecture, i was thinking to myself something like this: "seems like they dun make these things like they used to..." and then i realised why...

sigh.. keep me in prayer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home